Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Trying Something New

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks yet here I sit learning how to blog. At first I wasn't interested but now I see how it can be a great form of communication with my friends and family. Today was not a very exciting day. Got up and went to work at Children's Hospital in Orange County. It's kind of nice to be in a place where I feel secure and know what I'm doing. Right now I'm interning in Family practice, OB/GYN and urgent care. When I'm in those areas I feel like a new grad nurse. It's a very odd feeling after being a nurse for 15 years. But....school will be over and done with in six weeks. I can't believe I last the entire two years of the program without having a nervous breakdown!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Do we get a picture of you in your cap and gown???